Board of Education
E-mail the Board
Recording Secretary: Pat Greer
Board Of Education Goals:
- Create and maintain clean, orderly, and structured learning environments for all students and staff.
- Establish and maintain a collaborative and supportive working relationship between the Board of Education and Superintendent.
- Create and maintain the appropriate size school district which eliminates the need to borrow against state aid and allows the district to become financially solvent.
- Support and encourage communication and collaborative relationships with all stakeholders (students, staff, parents, business and community members).
- Maintain a system of checks and balances for district financials.
- Review Board of Education policies and by-laws annually
Special Board Meetings:
Additional meeting dates to be determined throughout the year
Regularly Scheduled Board Meetings:
7:00pm. Admin Building Board Room. 13900 Granzon
Regular Business Meetings are held the 2nd and 4th Monday of each month unless otherwise specified.
February 27, 2017 | March 13, 2017 | March 27, 2017 | April 10, 2017
April 24, 2017 | May 8, 2017 | May 22, 2017 | June 12, 2017 | June 26, 2017
E-mail the Board
- Or email the Board Members Directly:
OAK PARK BOARD OF EDUCATION | Board Members: 2017-2018 School Year - REVISED: 2/9/17
Misty Patterson, President
Menachem Hojda, Vice-President
Maxine Gutfreund, Treasurer
Mildred Warren, Secretary
Claudette Lunkins, Trustee
Marie Reynolds, Trustee
Albert A. Smith III, Trustee
Daveda J. Colbert, Ph.D., Superintendent
Pat Greer, Recording Secretary
- Please note: Board members may respond from their personal e-mail accounts.