Thank you for taking the time to visit my webpage!! As the principal of Albert Einstein Elementary school, I feel the best part of my job is getting to know my students and working with them on a daily basis. Their energy, enthusiasm and natural curiosity inspire me, and in turn, I strive to provide them with the best possible education experiences possible.
At Einstein, our professional staff, teachers and administration, care about the overall well-being of each student and continuously work to make our academic programs better.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
The Mission of Albert Einstein Elementary School, in cooperation with administrators, staff, community, families and students is to challenge every student to achieve maximum potential by encouraging academic and social excellence through effective instruction in a caring environment.
The Vision of Albert Einstein Elementary School is to create a school where:
• The environment is clean, safe and pleasant.
• Students reach their fullest potential through challenging and effective instruction.
• Students are engaged, focused and give their best effort.
• Students and teachers behave toward each other in a manner consistent with good character.
• The needs of the individual child are met.
• Personal connections and open communications between students, parents, staff members are other members of the Oak Park community that encourage a sense of collaboration.